10 Romantic Love Quotes You Must Say to Your Lover

To show you how you feel for your Boyfriend, Girlfriend, Husband, Wife you always need the best words to say. It help you to take your words in the heart of your love ones. Here is Top 10 Romantic Love quotes you must say to your lover. 

Top 10 Romantic Love Quotes:

1: I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible, but… I want to spend every irritating minute with you.” ~ Scrubs
Romantic Quotes

2: I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it. ~Kyle Schmidt
Best Romantic love Quotes

3: They told me that to make her fall in love, I had to make her laugh. But everytime she laughs, I'm the one who falls in love ~ Tommaso Ferraris
love and romantic quotes

 4: Together is my favorite place to be. ~Anonymuos 
best romantic quotes

5: Yes we are imperfect but true love will make everything perfect. There are few things in life that i care for beyond life, one of them is love and the other is you. ~Anonymuos
Romantic Love Quotes

6: Love is too weak a word for what I feel – I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F’s, yes I have to invent, of course I – I do, don’t you think I do? ~Alvy Singer (Annie Hall)
Best Love Quotes

7: No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it. ~C.J. Redwine
I love you Quotes for him

8: I could have a million chances to fall in love again. I never can fall in love with anyone the way I fell for you! ~ Manor Johns
Cute Love Quotes

9: I never knew what love was until I met you, then when distance pulled us apart, I found out what true love is. ~Anonymuos 
Quotes About Love

10: Your smile is like the sunshine and it brightens up my day. Your thoughts in my head create the sweetest melody and I can’t help but fall for you. ~Anonymous
Cute romantic love Quotes

You must say these Quotes to your loved ones to inspire them. hope you like these top 10 romantic Quotes.