Best 5 Cute Short Love Quotes For Him

In love there is no importance of color, size, height, weight the only thing matters is what you feel for the one who you love. Quotes are the best way to express your feeling with your love ones. Below I am going to share with you the best 5 cute love quotes.

Cute Short Love Quotes For Him:

1: "If there is anything that I do for you when you are away, then it is to think about you...dream about you and miss you badly"
~ Lorna Zoe

love quotes for him

2: Kiss me and you will see stars; love me and I will give them to you. ~ Unknown
kiss Love Quote
3: My love for you has no depth, its boundaries are ever expanding. My love and my life with you will be a never ending story.~Christina White.

love you quotes for him

4: I am entirely yours, that if I might have all the world given me, I could not be happy but in your love. ~Duke of Marlborough

Love Quotes

5:When I saw you I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you. ~ Anonymous

Amazing Love Quotes for him

These are my Favorite Love Quotes, You can use these love Quotes to impress you boyfriends. Quotes always help you to inspire someone.